#1-#20 Successive clones of Duncan Idaho. I shall ask: Is there any
point in which loyality to the Atredies should be questioned. And they
shall have and awesome sword fight over it.
|# ? Jun 19, 2006 04:21|
#1-#20 Successive clones of Duncan Idaho. I shall ask: Is there any point in which loyality to the Atredies should be questioned. And they shall have and awesome sword fight over it.
Not one of those spaces goes to Gurney Halleck? Awesome fighter and accomplished baliset player.
How about one of the Duncan clones is the female one, just to make things weird.
|# ? Jun 19, 2006 11:50|
I just can't fathom this shit. Would the cartoon people eat real food
or cartoon food? Would you see them in 3-D or would they look flat from
all angles? Would the giant eyes and tiny mouths of the anime people
prevent the use of harsh overhead lights and food larger than cheetos?
I don't understand your fantasy.
|# ? Jun 19, 2006 14:22|
As your elder by about a day, I could have told you that this was a bad idea. And I'm pretty pathetic myself.
|# ? Jun 19, 2006 15:02|
Real (Alive or Dead)
1. Alexander Shulgin
2. Douglas Adams
3. Hunter Thompson
4. Francis Coppola
5. Eleanor Coppola
6. Jesus Christ
1. Ford Prefect (Hitchhiker's Guide)
2. Steve Zissou (Life Aquatic)
3. Eleanor Zissou (Life Aquatic)
4. Ted the Bellhop (Four Rooms)
5. Han Solo (Starwars)
6. Luke Skywalker (Starwars)
7. Stitch (Lilo & Stitch)
8. Lestat (Interview with the Vampire)
9. Tyrone (Snatch)
10. Vinnie (Snatch)
11. The Fez (That 70's Show)
12. Red (That 70's Show)
13. Steven Hyde (That 70's Show)
edit: forgot some characters
14. Atticus Finch (To Kill a Mockingbird)
15. That white dude that's married to a black woman (To Kill a Mockingbird)
[A]MD fucked around with this message at Jun 19, 2006 around 15:40
|# ? Jun 19, 2006 15:30|
1. Stewie (duh, look at my username)
2. Adam West
3. The Scarecrow from Batman Begins (then we'd have the clash of old Batman vs. new Batman...shocking!)
4. Stephen Colbert
5. Nick Swardson
Characters from Robin Hood: Men in Tights:
8. Little John
11. Sheriff of Rottingham
12. Jimmy Stewart
13. Terry Pratchett and 14-19 can be characters from his books (Rincewind, the luggage, Cut Me Own Throat Dibbler, etc., and of course, Crowley and Aziraphale)
20. Michael Keaton because 1, there's clearly not enough Batman going on here and 2, he always looks like he's just about to go off on somebody and hopefully he would, providing loads of entertainment.
miso fucked around with this message at Jun 19, 2006 around 15:58
|# ? Jun 19, 2006 15:47|
This is so easy.
Fixed it for you.
|# ? Jun 19, 2006 15:56|
OP is a gimmick right? RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!
|# ? Jun 19, 2006 19:59|
I'm settling for real people.
1. Edmund Hillary - I think he's my dad's hero, and my dad is kinda my hero, so it should be interesting.
2. Charles Babbage - A genius. Invented the cowcatcher and the programmable computer. Also broke the Vignere cipher.
3. Iain Banks - I love his science fiction, and that he writes letters to New Scientist.
|# ? Jul 03, 2006 10:08|